Responsive Web Designing Services
Increased usage of mobile users worldwide and businesses switching over to mobile websites, it becomes essential to have a responsive and user friendly mobile sites that give users and experience in itself. So how do we know if a website is mobile responsive.
- CTA- call to action buttons are important and a prominent feature of a good mobile website.
- Columns: Images, columns, rows and textshould be designed in such a way that users can respond well to it and spend more time browsing.
- Spacing: It is important for dividing he spaces equally for good read of the content.
- Navigation: This majorly depends on the width of the website.
Benefits that one can experience with a responsive website
- User Friendly: Users can easily access the website and browse easily with such websites.
- Less Effort: Updates come easily in mobile websites and there is much less effort from the user’s side.
- Sharing: Various social media links can be gathered by single URL.
- User’s usage statistics: Easy to gather user’s habits on website and tweaks as well.
- No redirects: Not possible as responsive websites do not target agents.